Parents/Students » New Student Enrollment Documents

New Student Enrollment Documents

If you need to enroll your child in Memorial Elementary School, please stop by our school office with these items:
1.  Student's Birth Certificate
2.  Student's Immunization Records
3.  Parent/Guardian Driver's License 
4.  Proof of Residency
        Mortgage Bill  OR  Property Tax Bill  OR  Rental Agreement
5.  Utility Bill  
6.  IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
7.  Guardianship/Custody papers (if applicable)
You will also be asked to fill out Enrollment Paperwork when you come in.  If you would like this paperwork emailed to you prior to you stopping by, please call our school office at (219)531-3090.
After you enroll at Memorial, we will contact any former school for your child's student records.  
If you have any questions, please call the school secretary at (219)531-3090.