New Student Enrollment Documents
If you need to enroll your child in Memorial Elementary School, please stop by our school office with these items:
1. Student's Birth Certificate
2. Student's Immunization Records
3. Parent/Guardian Driver's License
4. Proof of Residency
Mortgage Bill OR Property Tax Bill OR Rental Agreement
5. Utility Bill
6. Any other piece of mail
7. IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
8. Guardianship/Custody papers (if applicable)
You will also be asked to fill out Enrollment Paperwork as well when you come in. If you would like this paperwork emailed to you prior to you stopping by, please call our school office at (219)531-3090.
After you enroll at Memorial, we will contact any former school for your child's student records.
If you have any questions, please call the school secretary at (219)531-3090.